Not sure where to start? Feeling overwhelmed?
Let Instacare make the process simple.
1. Kicking off your NDIS Plan
If you are looking to kick off your NDIS Plan, we will support you before your first plan is even written. Our free NDIS Planning Workbook sets out all the questions you need to ask yourself in order to get underway. Be sure to select Plan Management in the planning phase so that Instacare can look after you!
2. Ongoing NDIS Plan management and support coordination
There are many advantages to our plan management, including:
- We handle your NDIS administration: Using a plan manager like Instacare is a bit like having your own dedicated NDIS funded concierge and accountant – the NDIS adds funding to your plan separate to your therapy and other plan funds.
- You have the freedom to use any provider: A key advantage of using a plan manager provider like Instacare is the ability to use providers that have not registered with the NDIA. You may have been using a therapist for years that you know and trust. With plan management, you don’t need to change! You can have continuity of service.
- We help you keep track of your funding: As your plan managers, we will get to know you and your needs. We are accessible, offering an efficient phone service and updates with every provider invoice that is processed. In addition, we supply you with a monthly summary that lets you know about your plan spending progress. You are in control with Instacare plan management.
- We help you find and coordinate the right supports: In addition to plan management, you may have funding for a support coordinator. A support coordinator works with you to get all your supports up and running and operating optimally. We work creatively and resourcefully with you on how to utilise your support budgets to achieve your goals. At Instacare our team of support coordinators have allied health backgrounds and collaborate daily to ensure our clients are receiving the best support and plan and utilisation.
The team at Instacare are ready to hear from you. Our compassionate and professional staff are ready to help you and your family navigate this journey. No matter what stage you’re at in your journey, we’re here to answer any questions you may have and look forward to chatting to you soon.
Call us on 1300 002 221 or visit our website for more information. Come see members of our team at the Melbourne Disability Expo, Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre at 1 Convention Centre Pl, South Wharf VIC 3006 on Friday and Saturday, November 16 and 17, 9am-3pm.
Register HERE to attend the Melbourne Disability Expo, organised by Social Impact Institute, advancing the social impact of organisations and increasing access to the right advice, products and services for people with disability.